Contact YouTube Customer Service
YouTube Phone Numbers and Emails
Customer Service Number:
(650) 623-4000The number is currently not in service
YouTube Contact Information
How to Contact YouTube customer service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 32 429||Issues resolved: 2 121||Last call: Nov 30, 2022|
How do I contact YouTube by phone?
YouTube is the largest video promotion and sharing platform. As the best-known service of its type, it is not surprising that YouTube customer service gets a lot of requests every day. YouTube customer service phone number 24/7 is (650) 623-4000, the real-time current wait on hold, and tools for skipping right through those phone lines get right to a YouTube agent.
Due to workload contacting the YouTube support line sometimes will only result in an automated assistant telling you to use the YouTube Help center, which is your best bet in most cases anyway.
How to contact YouTube via email?
YouTube customer service options, that users have, depend largely on a user's relationship with YouTube. Certain content creators who have monetized their content will receive different customer service options, including contact YouTube support via email, than those who watch YouTube videos.
If you are an eligible customer and a YouTube email address was provided for you after authorization, you may submit a support request; answer the questions honestly so that your concern is directed to the correct customer service representative.
Ordinary users are available to visit the YouTube help center and try to resolve the issue on their own. You will have to complete a full menu before submitting your request, so it may make sense to try and address the issue yourself first.
Summary of YouTube Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call YouTube Customer Service?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Charged incorrectly”
- “Charged me for cancelled services”
- “Need to make payments”
- “Set up account”
- “Forgot my password”
- “Need to reset password to log in”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel account”
- “Cancelling my subscription”
Product/ Service Question:
- “YouTube tv doesn't work”
- “Youtube keeps crashing”
Request for Information Question:
- “Question about payments”
- “Privacy concern”
- “To find out why something isn't working”
- “I need a refund, would like to SPEAK to someone asap please”
- “I paid for primium service on YouTube and it's not giving me it and it charged my card and it won't give me the 3 free months from signing up”
- “Talk about services”
- “Customer service”
- “To change my credit card for billing”
- “Taking money from the credit cards”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “I want to get the 4month free premium”
- “Because it has been more than 6 months that i didn't get paid from Adsense”
- “Did not get the free trial.”
Website/ Application Question:
- “App issues”
- “My YouTube application is not working”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “My home location keeps changing automatically”
- “Stop trying to changing my credit card”
- “To see how I get paid off my music I have on YouTube”
- “What to do to get paid”
- “Can't verify location”
- “How do turn off commercials”
Pros: Music, Accessibility, Cool videos, Great video and music, Good videos
Cons: Poor customer support, No customer service, Bad customer support, Customer service, Unable to get a hold of consumer service
, , , ,
YouTube is a video-sharing website that specializes in providing a large number of video-related services. The website was created in February 2005 and nowadays it is one of the most popular sites in the world. The company is headquartered in San Bruno, CA. YouTube mainly specializes in hosting corporate and user-generated media products such as TV clips, video clips, video blogging content, music videos and many more. Nowadays YouTube operates as one of the Google’s subsidiaries. The website works with many big companies and media corporations like BBC, CBS, VEVO, Hulu and many others.
YouTube is ranked 154 out of 1119 in Media category
USA, Worldwide, Asia, Other, Canada, Europe
Compare YouTube To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.