Contact YouTube Customer Service
YouTube Phone Numbers and Emails
Customer Service Number:
(650) 623-4000The number is currently not in service
How to Contact YouTube Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 36 963||Issues resolved: 2 321||Last call: Mar 21, 2023|
How Do I Contact YouTube by Phone?
YouTube is the largest video promotion and sharing platform. As the best-known service of its type, it is not surprising that YouTube customer service gets a lot of requests every day. YouTube customer service phone number 24/7 is (650) 623-4000, the real-time current wait on hold, and tools for skipping right through those phone lines get right to a YouTube agent.
Due to workload contacting the YouTube support line sometimes will only result in an automated assistant telling you to use the YouTube Help center, which is your best bet in most cases anyway.
How to Contact YouTube via Email?
YouTube customer service options, that users have, depend largely on a user's relationship with YouTube. Certain content creators who have monetized their content will receive different customer service options, including contact YouTube support via email, than those who watch YouTube videos.
If you are an eligible customer and a YouTube email address was provided for you after authorization, you may submit a support request; answer the questions honestly so that your concern is directed to the correct customer service representative.
Ordinary users are available to visit the YouTube help center and try to resolve the issue on their own. You will have to complete a full menu before submitting your request, so it may make sense to try and address the issue yourself first.
YouTube Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Summary of YouTube Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call YouTube?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Double billed”
- “Must pay my bill by tomorrow”
- “Unauthorized charges”
- “My account”
- “Unable to log in to account”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “To get answers why I can’t subscribe”
- “Cancel account”
- “CANCEL MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT!!!!”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Not working”
- “Paid for programming, not working”
Request for Information Question:
- “Talk about my bill”
- “I want to clarify a doubt about my channel”
- “Information on services”
- “Refund from unauthorized charge”
- “Refund for payment taken out today”
- “Service failure”
- “Having problems with service”
- “Signing up for service”
- “Change my card number”
- “What cards do YouTube tv take”
- “Not taking my credit card”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “I'm calling to get the hold off my accountPlay”
- “Didn't get the promotion deal”
- “Paid for a subscription and didn't get it”
Website/ Application Question:
- “App not working”
- “Wmbedded video in my website shows private now and I cannot access.”
- “Having technical difficulties with my application for youtube upgrade almost a month ago I had no problem financal app, cleared with flying colors exactly same information I gave youtube music at the start of my free trial my trial time is not up”
- “Lost my job cancel youtubetv”
- “I want to change the due date because I get paid once a month on the 3rd of each month and I do not have money on the 30th to pay for the YouTube premium or HBO Max”
- “Get my tax form 1099”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “My utube is locked out. I had to replace my credit card and wonder if that is why”
- “Change address”
- “I need my.money return to me”
- “My YouTube channel suspended”
, , , ,
YouTube is a video-sharing website that specializes in providing a large number of video-related services. The website was created in February 2005 and nowadays it is one of the most popular sites in the world. The company is headquartered in San Bruno, CA. YouTube mainly specializes in hosting corporate and user-generated media products such as TV clips, video clips, video blogging content, music videos and many more. Nowadays YouTube operates as one of the Google’s subsidiaries. The website works with many big companies and media corporations like BBC, CBS, VEVO, Hulu and many others.
YouTube is ranked 185 out of 1337 in Media category
USA, Worldwide, Asia, Other, Canada, Europe
Compare YouTube To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.