Contact YouTube Customer Service
YouTube Phone Numbers and Emails
Customer Service Number:
(650) 623-4000The number is currently not in service
How to Contact YouTube Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 41 368||Issues resolved: 2 484||Last call: May 31, 2023|
How Do I Contact YouTube by Phone?
YouTube is the largest video promotion and sharing platform. As the best-known service of its type, it is not surprising that YouTube customer service gets a lot of requests every day. YouTube customer service phone number 24/7 is (650) 623-4000, the real-time current wait on hold, and tools for skipping right through those phone lines get right to a YouTube agent.
Due to workload contacting the YouTube support line sometimes will only result in an automated assistant telling you to use the YouTube Help center, which is your best bet in most cases anyway.
How to Contact YouTube via Email?
YouTube customer service options, that users have, depend largely on a user's relationship with YouTube. Certain content creators who have monetized their content will receive different customer service options, including contact YouTube support via email, than those who watch YouTube videos.
If you are an eligible customer and a YouTube email address was provided for you after authorization, you may submit a support request; answer the questions honestly so that your concern is directed to the correct customer service representative.
Ordinary users are available to visit the YouTube help center and try to resolve the issue on their own. You will have to complete a full menu before submitting your request, so it may make sense to try and address the issue yourself first.
YouTube Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
How Good is YouTube's Customer Service?
I wished that I could speak to someone. I had questions
I am not yet satisfied until my problems will be solved.
Please help to solve my problems quickly.
Bc I don't want youtube, I want it disconnected from my TV asap
So far no answer from customer service.
I would like to speak to a human.
They don't communicate back for issues/concerns
Summary of YouTube Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call YouTube?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “I want to know if my transaction for adding the NFL took I had an issue with my credit card”
- “Fraudulent Charges”
- “Need to delete verifyed number off of my old account”
- “My Channel has been banned for live straming falsely”
- “To see how they are charging my account”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel subscription”
- “Cannot activate youtube tv on tv”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Every thing works but my computer in kitchen table not hooked on either network no local channels”
- “Connection issues”
- “YouTube is not working with me”
Request for Information Question:
- “Ask about nfl sunday ticket”
- “Question charges for NFL SundayTicket....I was charged 277.00....Early subscription is 249.00..Please explain the differential?”
- “Questions about premium”
- “Refund now.”
- “Refund money back to my card”
- “Service problem”
- “Service was interrupted”
- “I need to delete a card off my account”
- “Trying to upgrade but wont take my debt card.”
- “Let you know my credit card was compromised.”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Didn't get my free month service...my card was charged”
- “Didn't receive service and still get charge for”
- “I haven't got a refund”
Website/ Application Question:
- “My YouTube application is not working”
- “Website not working”
- “I am not happy because your website lied about the prices. I though for three months it would be 62.99 after the free trial.”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Help with changing payment I do not know my login info”
- “Email id not changing”
- “You keep changing my home area”
- “You will not get paid on the 26th of may unless I can get in touch with you”
- “So I can join you guys to get paid”
- “Lost my job cancel youtubetv”
- “My subscription”
- “My video settings keep getting changed”
, , , ,
YouTube is a video-sharing website that specializes in providing a large number of video-related services. The website was created in February 2005 and nowadays it is one of the most popular sites in the world. The company is headquartered in San Bruno, CA. YouTube mainly specializes in hosting corporate and user-generated media products such as TV clips, video clips, video blogging content, music videos and many more. Nowadays YouTube operates as one of the Google’s subsidiaries. The website works with many big companies and media corporations like BBC, CBS, VEVO, Hulu and many others.
YouTube is ranked 194 out of 1849 in Media category
USA, Worldwide, Asia, Other, Canada, Europe
Compare YouTube To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.