1.5
Coverage Area

I have been playing YouTube on my BlackBerry for years, but suddenly instead of the video I want, I now get a *** video that says "youtube is upgrading to a newer version which is not supported by this device or app." Pardon my language, but WTF?!They are denying to play the video on my device just because it is 5 years old?????

This is so ridiculous!

This is the most HORRID decision that YouTube has EVER made in years, and I am so pissed off right now because I sell used phones, and I know thattheir prices will PLUMMET because they can't play YouTube anymore!I suggest that we dump this B S company and switch to Vimeo or Dailymotion.

This person wrote the review because of "deliberately shutting off youtube streaming for older devices." at YouTube and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants YouTube to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was removing 3gp streaming for devices. Author liked the most when you were a good company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Vimeo. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by YouTube video for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with YouTube?

Comments