Phoenix, Arizona
1.5
Coverage Area

I have been playing YouTube on my BlackBerry for years, but suddenly instead of the video I want, I now get a *** video that says "youtube is upgrading to a newer version which is not supported by this device or app." Pardon my language, but WTF?!They are denying to play the video on my device just because it is 5 years old?????

This is so ridiculous!

This is the most HORRID decision that YouTube has EVER made in years, and I am so pissed off right now because I sell used phones, and I know thattheir prices will PLUMMET because they can't play YouTube anymore!I suggest that we dump this B S company and switch to Vimeo or Dailymotion.

Reason of review: Deliberately shutting off YouTube streaming for older devices..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: When you were a good company.

I didn't like: Removing 3gp streaming for devices.

Had an Experience with YouTube?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more YouTube - MrMikesArseHole YouTube "There is a dangerous and anonymous cyber-terrorist going around the internet named MrMikesArseHole. He has several accounts on YouTube and on other sites he uses to torture people with and..." Read more Att - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account Att "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Wigsis - Worst Online Experience ...EVER! Wigsis "First, I would like to say, I am very surprised that PayPal would offer their services to this rip-off company. I ordered this wig - paid $90.00 and it was..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more