I have been playing YouTube on my BlackBerry for years, but suddenly instead of the video I want, I now get a *** video that says "youtube is upgrading to a newer version which is not supported by this device or app." Pardon my language, but WTF?!They are denying to play the video on my device just because it is 5 years old?????
This is so ridiculous!
This is the most HORRID decision that YouTube has EVER made in years, and I am so pissed off right now because I sell used phones, and I know thattheir prices will PLUMMET because they can't play YouTube anymore!I suggest that we dump this B S company and switch to Vimeo or Dailymotion.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- When you were a good company
What I disliked
- Removing 3gp streaming for devices
- Reason of review:
- Deliberately shutting off YouTube streaming for older devices.
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just purchased my Godaddy account to find out it blocks all connections except 80 and one other. In other words we can't use the 2195 connection that is required...."
- "During March 2015 i subscribed to web.com, the service delivery was pathetic therefor decided to find another service provider. I complained in writing to web.com as well as that they debit..."
- "When you subscribe to their Yearly Unlimited Premium plan, their website says that you get 2 free premium apps which are Site Booster and Form Builder. I only used the Site..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "These are supposed to be two Mexican pizzas. We went to the Taco Bell drive through at 43rd ave. and Bell rd. in Phoenix, AZ. August 24th..."