YouTube - MrMikesArseHole

There is a dangerous and anonymous cyber-terrorist going around the internet named MrMikesArseHole.He has several accounts on YouTube and on other sites he uses to torture people with and to get them to pay attention to him.

He finds certain targets on the internet and either labels them as racial slurs or labels them as pedophiles and child molesters. MrMikesArseHole also thinks 9/11 was a joke and makes fun of it.

This person is very sick in the head and will one of these days get whats coming to him.This dangerous person needs to be stopped.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 26, 2012 #437529

You're still a *** elkinsinbox who likes butt *** kiddies. You dirty ***-*** bag.

Oct 17, 2011 #360007

I was bored today and checked my mrmikesah channel, so I took a look a your yt channel and I noiced you we're accusing me me of being this "noncebox" person.. .. honestly how sad can you get, I don't Even own noncebox and... yet you accuse us trolls Of being stalkets, yet you go on about us constantly You really must suffer from some serious mental retardation because I And the others have much better things to do than waste our time on you, you clearly seem to be obsessed with us, And it is sad. you are the stalker here elkinsin, you *** our attentjon for some odd reason

Aug 28, 2011 #335606

Elkinsin, you do go around stalking children. That's why yoshilover ended up blocking you, as her parents saw your creepy stalkerish tendencies and your obvious desire to rape their. They demanded that their daughter take steps to protect herself from your *** ***. You stay the *** away from children, you understand? You're the reason why it's not safe to take children outside anymore.

Aug 25, 2011 #334276

@elkinsinboxinc You really should stop downloading child ***, it's wrong you disgusting ***!

Phillip gipson

Aug 21, 2011 #332055

Elkins, can I have a can I have my *** back? Having a *** up my *** helps me sleep.

elkinsinbox incorporated

Aug 21, 2011 #332052

I AM A ***, SO WHAT ***.

Aug 20, 2011 #331669

Don't deny it you child rapist ***. Btw, quit making plans to rape yoshiloves because you will get arrested right away if you set one foot near where she lives. And you will find out fast what happens to pedophiles like you in prison.

Aug 20, 2011 #331641

Lol. Internet tough guy, huh? Is u having a tantrum behind your computer screen. Lol. Keep crying you *** ***.

Aug 20, 2011 #331623

Aug 20, 2011 #331564

I was just kidding in my previous comment, I am a *** and A rapist with a small ***. NOW LET ME RAPE YOUR KIDS BECAUSE IM ELKINSINBOX AND IM A *** ***.

Aug 19, 2011 #331028 Robesonia, Pennsylvania

Quit crying and denying the facts, you ***. We already know you want to rape yoshilover, and I and the others will not allow a sick *** like you to do that.

Brian C.

Aug 17, 2011 #330031

MrMikesArseHole also runs another account titled "fuckingtrollreturns", which he also uses to do the same thing as elkinsinbox incorporated describes accurately.

This troll is really getting on people's nerves and is harassing them on sites outside of google-owned YouTube. Twitter is one service he is using, already has been reported as spam twice, maybe three times. He also harassed the community on, the mods took care of that rather rapidly.

The one thing he will never be able to do, is backup any of his false claims made against people, the victims of harassment online. There is no solid, confirmable, external evidence that could back anything up, other than a wiki saying it, which I will not name.

Solid evidence shall be:

-A publicly accessable RSO file on a state/province's website.
-Publicly available police and news reports in a CREDIBLE newspaper, either in paper form, or online which have a news report covering any real life events that occurred which involves the person as a criminal, or victim.
-A criminal record confirmed by the person's local authorities, showing the obvious charges when viewed.

If none of those pointers exist, then all such claims by that troll, are deemed false and baseless.

Philip Gipson

Aug 17, 2011 #329979

I don't deny what Elkinsinbox just wrote down. MrMikesArseHole IS an arsehole. He cares about nothing and no one but himself, and he enjoys it too. He's been hurting people online for maybe a long time and deserves to be punished. So do others like him. The Internet would be a much better place that way. :)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.